Supracontrol („us“, „we“, or „our“) operates at www.supracontrol.com . This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Service.
Personal information is data or any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person record in any medium (e.g., PDA, computer, paper). It includes information such as name, adress, job title, and requested manner of communication (e.g., mail, fax, email, phone, etc.). It also includes certain highly sensitive information such as credit card information. Personal information can be used to identify or contact a single person.
When you create a Supracontrol ID, purchase a product or service, download a software update, register for at Supracontrol Store, contact us or participate in an online survey, we may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, and credit card information.
This privacy statement does not cover personal information rendered anonymous or where pseudonyms are used. Data is rendered anonymous if individual persons are no longer identifiable or are identifiable only with a disproportionately large expense in time, cost, or labour. The use of pseudonyms involves the replacement of names or other identifiers with substitutes, so that identification of individual persons is either impossible or at least rendered considerably more difficult. If data rendered anonymous becomes no longer anonymous (i.e., individual persons are again identifiable), or if pseudonyms are used and the pseudonyms allow identification of individual persons, then this privacy statement will again apply.
By providing us with your personal information and using the Service, you consent to our processing your personal data and sensitive personal data for the purposes stated in this Policy. You also consent to our transferring your information to countries or jurisdictions which do not provide the same level of data protection as the EU, if necessary for the stated purposes. If we do make such a transfer, we will, if appropriate, put a contract in place to ensure that your information is protected. If you provide us with information about another person, you confirm that they have appointed you to act for them, and consent to the processing of their personal data including sensitive personal data, and that you have informed them of our identity and the purposes (as set out above) for which their personal data will be processed.
Use of Personal Informations
Supracontrol will not disclose personal information to others unless required to do so by law or unless Supracontrol believes in good faith that such action is necessary to (1) comply with the law or with legal processes; (2) protect and defend Supracontrol's rights and property; (3) protect against misuse or unauthorized use of the Supracontrol Website or Service; or (4) protect the personal safety or property of Supracontrol's users or the public (among other things, this means that if you provides false information or attempt to pose as someone else, information about you may be disclosed as part of any investigation into your actions). If Supracontrol sells or otherwise transfers its interest in a line of business to a third party, your personal information may be disclosed to that third party as part of the transfer of that interest.
How we use your personal information:
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on Supracontrol's latest product and service announcements, software updates, and upcoming events. If you don't want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out antime by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We also use personal information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services, content and advertising, and for loss prevention and anti-fraud purposes.
- We may use your personal information to verify identity, assist with identification of users, and to determine appropirate services.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with Supracontrol, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve Supracontrol's products, services, and customer communications.
- Take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Not use or disclose the information except:
- In aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined (for example, statistical compilations)
- As required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant
- To outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential
- As necessary to enforce the Terms of Service
- As necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property fo Supracontrol, its users, or others, this may include (for example) exchanging information with other organisations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service („Log Data“). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, network data, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
We also collect data in a form that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
- We may collect information such as occupation, language, zip code, area code, unique device identifier, referrer URL, location, and the time zone where our service is used so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our products, services, and advertising.
- We may collect and store details of how you use our web site and services, including search queries. This information may be used to improve the relevancy of results provided by our web site and services. Except in limited instances to ensure quality of our services over the Internet, such information will not be associated with your IP address.
- With your explicit consent, we may collect data about how you use your device and applications in order to help app developers improve their apps
If we combine non-personal information with personal information the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
Anonymus Information Collected
We record anonymous data such as traffic logs, number of visits or clicks on a given service. We use IP addresses and cookies for gathering service statistics. We also store IP addresses on our server in the event that our service should become corrupted and it becomes necessary to discover the cause of this corruption. We aggregate this anonymous data as part of managing, maintaining and reporting on use of our service. We may share this anonymous data with third parties for the limited purpose of reporting on use of our service, or to comply with applicable law. We do not rent, sell or share any anonymous data collected on this service with third parties for marketing purposes. None of this anonymous data is linked to personally-identifiable information and we make no attempt to link IP addresses to the individuals who visit this service.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device („Usage Data“). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages or services, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking and Cookies Data
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Transfer of Data
Protection of Your Personal Information
When your personal data is stored by Supracontrol, we use computer systems with limited access housed in facilities using physical security measures. Cloud data is stored in encrypted form using https protocol. Protection of information stored on your custom servers are at your own responsibility. Supracontrol is the sole owner of all information collected on this service. Supracontrol will not rent, sell or share any personally-identifiable information about you with third parties for any reason except when required to assist in resolving an issue you raise with us (e.g., Technical Support or Contact Us request), in situations stated in this Policy or as required by law. We may keep your information for a reasonable period for the purposes set out above.
Disclosure to third parties
At times Supracontrol may make certain personal information available to strategic partners that work with Supracontrol to provide products and services, or that help Supracontrol market to customers. For example, when you purchase and activate your product or service, you authorize Supracontrol and your carrier to exchange the information you provide during the activation process to carry out service. If you are approved for service, your account will be governed by Supracontrol and your carrier's respective privacy policies. Personal information will only be shared by Supracontrol to provide or improve our products, services and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
Savica I. 115
Republic of Croatia
Update by Supracontrol legal team on September 7, 2018.